You are the master of your world muesli bars (Vegan)
Looking for a tasty sweet treat that nourishes your body?
Look no furthur! Meet cluster f$#k of healthy stuff swimming in peanut butter goodness. Yeh I couldn't think of a cool name for these vegan muesli bars. But the great thing about them is; they are SUPER easy to make and you can adapt them however you wish!
3 Cups of oats
Two heaped tablespoons of Peanut Butter
1 Cup of Maple Syrup
- Selection of your favourite berries, nuts and seeds.
- Place Peanut butter and Maple Syrup into a medium size saucepan and melt on a low heat.
- Add rolled oats
- Mix well
- Add selection of berries, nuts and seeds. (Quantity wise, depends how lathered in peanut butter you like your muesli bars! I added 250g).
- Line a tin with grease proof paper
- Place delicious goey mixure into tin and press down firmly with a spoon
- Lick Spoon
- Refridgerate till set
- Cut into as bigger pieces as you like! (You are the master of your world).
Make sure you share pictures of your Master Creations and tag us @elasmo_branchii. Can't wait to see what you create!